Wednesday, May 12, 2010

our day, if you even care:)

So, kinda a sad day today.  I boxed up my baby boys 0-3 month clothes. I really did not expect it to be sad,  I dont think I am quite ready to be done yet! But it looks like I dont have a choice in the matter. That is just life right? Some things we just dont have a choice in. Ahh well we are moving along to the next stage, and fast too, and it seems to be just as great as the last stage maybe even better!  So I welcome the bigger clothes, cus with them comes such great and exciting things!Something happy we did today....
I planted my mothers day flower.  I dont think I have ever planted a flower before, at least not that I can remember.  It will most likely die, but it sure is pretty today. These are my tools I scrounged up.
hmmm....maybe one day whenI grow up I will have the proper tools and plant a real pot of  flowers! I hope so.
This is what Asa was doing while I was "gardening". Dont worry  I was watching him, he has discovered face covering, its just so cute! Its like he is playing peek a boo with himself.  I  think we will now go for a walk. Its gorgeous outside! We miss and LOVE you Quinn!!!!!!!!

1 comment: