Sunday, May 9, 2010


No distance is gonna stop us! Asa had his first taste of carrots tonight while sitting in front of the computer and Quinn watching. Wish he could see it in person, but it is what it is!  We are dealing with it the best we can. Asa seemed to like the carrots, he didnt really react, he just wanted food bad! I love that he will just eat what is given to him, although I am sure that will change!


Quinn we missed you so much today, everyday we miss you but especially Sunday. Our home is just not the same with you gone. WE NEED YOU!!!  But at the same time we thank you. What a sacrifice you are making for us!  Everything throughout the day reminds me of you! Green slugbug in the church parking lot, nap time when we get home from church, Jello at the Haslems, everything! I miss you and I love you!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment