Sunday, May 23, 2010

huummm de dummmm

Here are some random pictures that I just have to say is gorgeous of my little Asa. Lets see, he is doing tons of talking lately, he loves to make noise. His sweet baby cry is changing as well! He now has thrown in a huge screech during his cry. It is like he thinks it will get my attention more than his normal cry. Its funny, for now at least.

He now loves his loooong daddy size toes! I have caught him sucking on them a few times. He is not quite rolling over yet, but so close to sitting up. Holy heck I love this boy.
At Haslems tonight Sarah cut up bunches of Mangos (yuuummmmy) and gave Asa the core of it. He reallty liked it. Its so much fun giving him his firsts. 
As always Sunday at the Haslems was great but I can think of one thing that would have made it so much better... and yes it is my wonderful husband Quinn.  I miss you Quinn. We miss you on Sundays, but I miss you everyday. Every second of the day. I cant wait to see your beautiful face. Hopefully sooner than later! Have a great week my love. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Candice, Asa is so adorable...which you already know :)
    Glad to see you so happy!!

    ReplyDelete