Friday, June 11, 2010

St George

What is St. George without a hike? It was hot hot hot! But we enjoyed out time. The first place we went to, which was one of my favorite spots to hike, was all blocked off, and I am not happy about it at all. It is something I just dont understand. Why have it if you cant go out and enjoy it!  oh well. The second place we went to was pretty too! I think we wore the kids out. But they were such good sports.

It was a great time.
Then the best part of the trip......




MY AMAZING QUINN. 
I was so so happy to finally see him, and it was so wonderful, the only problem was it was not near enough time. Also I dont enjoy saying goodbye, even if it is only for a week.
I miss my husband. But lucky me I have the opportunity to go and stay 2 weeks with him!  I dont care how bored I will be as long as he comes home to me every night I am a happy wifey!
Only 5 more days. WE love you Quinn!

No comments:

Post a Comment