Saturday, December 10, 2011

choo choo

Thanks to Quinn and his hard work this summer, our family was rewarded with a day of fun!  We went on a train ride up in Horseshoe Bend . It took us all the way to the North Pole!
It was our first time on a train, and it was exciting for all of us. I think the boys faces describes it best. 
They got to meet Santa and Mrs. Clause, Asa was so excited to see him from far away, But as soon as he came to see us, he clammed up and wouldn't say a thing! Figures....
It was still really cute.
...and Kyran doesn't really like anyone. But it was worth a try!
(I am kidding. he's a SWEET boy, just a HUGE mamma's boy which I totally love)
I have learned as parent I now live my life for these sweet little moments of happiness. I love to see my boys smile and laugh. 

What a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! and of course Kyran was crying...I would have too if some weird lady was holding me!

    ReplyDelete