Thursday, December 29, 2011

2!

 Happy Birthday Asa!  I think Asa has one of the most beautiful smiles in the world, besides Kyran of course! We had a fun day trying to entertain the birthday boy. I am a little sad that he was not able to be surrounded by extended family.But I tried hard so he wouldn't feel deprived today.

We took him to the" dead animal zoo" as Quinn calls it, at Cabellas, which he totally loved, and then we got some energy out at Albertsons park. He ran, and chased the geese and got really tired and worn out!
 
This little boy was just as sweet as ever. Kyran just enjoys being along for the ride.  He has his 4 top teeth coming in right now, poor guy. But you would hardly know it by how good he is. 

In spite of the few tantrums we had today  I think it was a good 2nd birthday! I  love trying to make his day extra special!
I am grateful every single day that we have been blessed to have Asa in our family. He is truly a special  little boy and makes me so grateful to be a mom!!
I LOVE YOU ASA QUINN!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT day! We wish we could have been there to help celebrate! We love you Asa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Candice!! Your boys are so darling!

    ReplyDelete