Thursday, June 16, 2011

I took the kids to Julia Davis Park today.  It is one of the most beautiful parks here in Boise. We went with a friend of mine who I have decided is just as dorky as I am. We both roller bladed while pushing our kids in a stroller. Sorry no sweet pictures of that. We got a lot of funny looks for some reason?
Asa loved playing in the water. And I LOVE wearing him out.

Look at that worn out face, I always feel very accomplished when he comes home looking like that!
But in no time he was back to his normal energetic little self, which I love even more that him being tired.

I have been letting Asa play more with Kyran lately because I think he has grasped the concept of being nice to him. Plus I am not as worried about Kyran being so fragile. They were so cute to watch and I'm so happy that they have each other. It's moments like this that make the hard moments absolutely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment