Saturday, June 18, 2011


 Our first camping trip ever with kids turned out to be great! I thought we would have some kind of issue but I was proved very wrong. It was so enjoyable, the babies were happy and slept great surprisingly! 
Asa had so much fun playing!
Idaho is so beautiful.
Daddy and Asa walking to the toilets, precious...
Quinn choking down the massive amount of tin foil dinners he made. YUM!
I hiked to the top of the mountain with Kyran that was just above our camp. It was straight up, but made for a breathtaking view. Kyran slept the whole time silly boy.....
.....and so worn out and dirty. LOVE IT.
Kyran is just happy as ever sitting in the back looking out the window at the beauty!
Quinny and me,someday we wanna retire in a place just like what is behind us. I love planning and dreaming of our future together.

I cant wait for our next camping trip!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a blast! We have many wonderful memories of taking the kids camping when they were still babies! (and some not so good memories!) And I agree, Idaho is beautiful!
    Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a beautiful place! Someday I'll make it out there to visit you guys. So can't wait for august!

    ReplyDelete