Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Darling little almost 1 year old!

Am I still allowed to say how darling I think my almost 1 year old is? I am sure it gets tiring to hear, but I know your all thinking it anyways! Nevermind the lady next to him....I am not really digging the brown hair. I do wonder though if I am having a bit of an idenity crisis, but I honestly think it might have to do with this whole growing another baby in my belly thing. If your a girl you do understand the weird, twisted feelings you get when your growing a human. We are just never happy with our appearance! I need to have a rule during pregnancy, no changing of hair, PERIOD! But like I would really listen. Poor husbands who have put up with the complaining.I think I have done a decent job at saving Quinn from hearing too much complaining though.
Other than me, me, me, our sweet Kyran is doing well, growing and thriving inside. Only 11 weeks and 2 days until he arrives. But I am really hoping he stays in long enough that my amazing mom can be here for the action. I love being pregnant.  I love that Asa kisses my belly when I ask him to kiss his baby brother. Wow, being a mom is so so great. My life is so great...to say the very least.
I love you all! Feel free to come visit Boise! Promise we can show ya'll a gooood time!!


1 comment:

  1. Candice, you're beautiful no matter what color your hair is! Especially pregnant! I DO, however, understand. I change my hair color ALL the time! Anyway, your little guy is aDORable! I'm excited for you gettin' babe #2! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete