Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Very Grateful Weekend

Would you look at that? It was beautiful. We felt so blessed and were so grateful to have been able to spend a few days with the Haslems.

 
I am so grateful for these kids. They basically gave Quinn and I a big break cus they occupied Asa all weekend!!

See? we did a lot of this!

Thanks to these people. Haslems have we thanked you yet? Thank you so much!


Sarah made sure Asa didn't miss out on anything. He ate well and tried new things. I think his favorite were the red vines!
This was Asa's new thing this weekend. His circle mouth! He has learned the look of suprise, and we just loved when he would do it!
My favorite picture of all is a picture of my two favorite people in the whole world! Together they make my life as good as it can be!  I am truly a very grateful and blessed women, well girl. Happy season of thanks to everyone. We so wish we could be with you! I love and miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. It went by way too quickly! I'm so glad you guys were able to be here! We love you!

    ReplyDelete