Thursday, January 31, 2013

happy ending

I kind of regret not taking any real pictures the morning Quinn left at the airport. This is all I have of the boys in the back saying bye to Daddy. But we accidentally slept in so we were rushed, but I think it ended up being a good thing. We couldn't drag out that terribly hard moment for too long. Plus it was 5:30 a.m. and really who thinks clearly that early?  We miss Quinn. Like a lot... without getting too crazy mushy, I've realized how grateful I am to miss him so much!!  We are so lucky and so very blessed! Quinn is going to be amazing, I am so proud of him and cannot wait for his graduation!!! 
So after a fairly draining day today, I was back in my room and I hear what sounds like Quinn calling my name telling me too pick up my phone!  I don't know how he did it but my ringer was his voice!   So we got to chat for just a minute. Right now he's doing lots of paper work and standing. He starts the actual boot on Sunday. He said he's sleep deprived but really good.  So He was my happy ending to my day, which is what I am normally used to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment