Monday, April 2, 2012

a Haslem filled weekend.



what an wonderful weekend we had! And I am sad to admit I have hardly any pictures to show for it. I always leave that family feeling motivated, loved, energized and just all around better. We did our normal sisterly things. Lots of talking and lots of playing and plenty of relaxing. We celebrated Quinn's big 33 while we were there. We were able to go on a mini date,then Quinn got massaged with his fancy new massager for most of the afternoon.

We then had a BBQ and ate some ice cream cake SLOP. That I made. lesson learned!

So speaking of my Quinn brings me to my next point. Sarah sent me home with a bin full of junk that has been sitting in my parents garage for years. Quinn and I began digging through it. Most of it was junk, but to my surprise there were lots of treasures! In it I found many memories of my young self. Soccer clippings, photos, notes and lots of silly documents that were once such a huge part of my life. I was FLOODED with old memories. A lot of good,

some not so good. As I threw much of the silly things that just don't matter any more away, i felt AWESOME... and this is why...


Out of all the bad,silly and not so wise  decisions I ever made, This is not one of them. In fact I can honestly say that marrying Quinn was by far the best decision I have ever made.  

I know Quinn feels the same about me because together we seriously make a great team. And lucky for us we'll be on the same team forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment