Friday, October 28, 2011

KYRAN

 I am rebelling tonight and ignoring my nightly routine and duties. Instead, my feet are propped up in my chair, and  I am doing some serious relaxing. AHHHHHHH.... K, so 
I am pretty sure my sweet baby Kyran will be walking soon.  He stands every chance he gets, pulling himself up on everything and every once in a while he will hold it for a few seconds and then usually topple over.  It has become very scary for me!  

But I SO love his determination!


I love how happy he is all day long! 



Quinn made Asa a little car track and tried to teach him how to use it. But really all Kyran and Asa wanted to do was pull the tape off. 
So we made a game out of that instead, and had A LOT of fun!

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea! I may have to do that for Josh~ and kyran is growing up way too fast....

    ReplyDelete