Tuesday, July 12, 2011

 I just love this sweet boy and his sweet smile! So I thought it would be first up on the blog today. Since I am not great with words I am going to let the pictures do most of the explaining. Here are a few of my favorites from  the last few weeks.


...Kyran is such a JOY. Seriously.
 We went to Idaho Falls for the 4th to see the  Haslems, and of course we enjoyed every minute.
Asa and joshy...sweet.
I think Asa wore everyone out on the 4th. Poor Haslem kids chased him around all day long. 
oh my gosh he's so sweet. 
Quinn is showing Asa his wet foot print. 
Adorably sweet.
This is where we Walked today. 
Jealous?
...and my worn out sweet Asa. Not quite so sweet when he woke up though.
mmmmmm sweet!

Can you guess the one word I would use to describe my life right now?
SWEET. Sometimes though it can be described as bitter but the bitter is just as much apart of life as the sweet. But I am SO grateful I have the Sweets that I do to make the bitter so totally and completely worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful babies! I miss Boise and the awesome~ness of all things Boise! Although I have decided that I am for sure an Idaho girl; boise, meridian, pocatello, idaho falls... i love it all!
    Love you guys! And it makes me so happy to see you blog....especially since that way we get to see all you guys more often!

    ReplyDelete