Thursday, July 22, 2010

It was a wonderful weekend.  Just not long enough. Poor Quinn had to catch up on things around the house.l
like mowing the forest we had going in our backyardand unclogging our washer.
Have you ever wondered where the missing socks go?Well ours eats ours. Actually just Asa's. 6 socks Quinn rescued! Hungry hungry washer.


Luckily Quinns flight was delayed till the next morning so we got one unexpected night with him. Less than a month and he will be home where he belongs! We love Quinn!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it! Curt is leaving me for 10 days next February and the thought makes me sick. I am not a very good alone person. Where is Quinn exactly? I know he is here in California. Hope you guys are doing well and that him being away has been worth it for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete