Monday, June 28, 2010

We went to the Monteray Aquarium our first Saturday here. Quinn and I went there on our honeymoon a year ago. A year ago, and this time we brought  our baby.What a thought huh? 
Then this last Saturday was my birthday. 29 years young.I cant really believe it. I still feel like I am 20. It was a gooooood, gooooood day. Quinn took the day off, and we drove to Gilroy to the factory outlets and he bought me a couple of hoodies for waaay cheap. It sounded like a good idea here, since it is freezing! Then we drove to San Francisco and had lunch at Pluto's, a yuuuumy salad joint. Then drove for almost an hour to Quinns favorite ice cream place Mitchel's! Then we drove the PCH stopped at the beach, a cheap fruit stand and walked the creepy weird streets of Santa Cruz. I love to people watch, and lots of it there.
I wish I could have recorded that whole day,so I don't forget it. I so have such a great husband.
I love you Quinn. Its been a wonderful 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for an update!!!
    Im so glad you had such an awesome day! You deserve it~
    That picture of Asa sticking out his tongue?? Too cute for words!!!
    We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you soon!!!
    love love love

    ReplyDelete