Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gonna miss my Qunny:(

Asa and I dropped Quinn off at the airport today, and sadly drove back to our home in Idaho. It's strange because I have handled tough situations before in my life, but leaving my other half at the airport today it hit me as to how hard having him gone is really going to be. Quinn has become my home. Where he is, is where my home is. I love him more today than I did when I discovered we were going to spend the rest of forever together. He is in California not wanting to be away from his wife and son, but does so, because he loves us so much. I am praying that things go well for him, and that Heavenly Father blesses our family while we are apart. We miss you and cant wait to see you in June Quinn!!!!!! I love you!
Here's to a good, quick, safe, fun, warm, summer!!

1 comment:

  1. He does love you guys so much!!
    Summer totally needs to come as fast as it can!

    ReplyDelete